In February 2017, North Highland conducted a survey with over 200 executives at US- and UK-based organizations with $1 billion in revenue or more. The survey generated intriguing results surrounding the current state of business transformation.
The infographic below displays results on:
- How recently organizations have completed a transformation
- The biggest motivation for transformation efforts
- The most common roadblocks to transformation
- How likely organizations are to tackle a large-scale transformation initiative
- The approximate rate of failure for business transformation
- How prepared organizations are to take on a business transformation today
For more insight into business transformation, check out North Highland’s Transformation page.